Friday, August 20, 2010

a Great Cold Distance

A Great Cold Distance , Between everything and everyone which is filled with Lies , Rage , Hatred , Misery , Poverty , Racism and Bloodshed.
after more than 20 years I've finally found out that the whole Universe is Hostile , Catastrophic , Claustrophobic but also Solitary.
an Emptiness filled our Hearts , and a Darkness is blocking our minds , and our Souls are Shattered to pieces , But we are still here , Drowning in our own filth , greed , and necrophilia , breathing abhorrence and the smoke rising from the cities we've Destroyed on each-others Heads , while Dreaming for peace by killing each other. and by peace , we only mean getting whatever we want without a fight.
There's only one thing that makes me more angry than the World itself , is people who are trying to ignore it , trying to tell you there's a wonderful world out there , Trying to tell you everything's fine and everyone's Fine and Pure. Lies... I'm ashamed before my ears , which i made listen to these hollow words. I'm a Liar , You're a Liar , She's a Liar ... Just like everybody else.
But I can see through these Dark Shadows , I can see a Beam of light cutting through the Veins of Darkness , a Beam of blinding light called DEATH... !

No comments: